The information we collect when you make a booking or general enquiry
We collect some or all of the following information:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number (optional)
- Other relevant information in response to your requests and processing your booking or general enquiry.
How we use this information
This information is used to understand your needs and requirements to provide you with the best possible service and holiday experience with specific reasons:
- Booking and administrative record keeping.
- Marketing promotion – from time to time we send promotional emails or other information we think you will find of interest. You always have the option to unsubscribe from further correspondence.
- Market research – we may use your information to contact you for feedback about your holiday experience. We will only contact you by email and you will always have the option to unsubscribe from further correspondence.
Security of your information
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We have put in place management procedures and both physical and electronic security measures to safeguard your details and comply with General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Keeping control of your personal information
We will never pass on your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so.
The Greener Camping Club
In order to stay with us you need to be a member of the Greener Camping Club. We may enrol you at the point of booking, or you may already be a member. We have a written agreement with the Club about how your information may be used. Please see here for more information. The Greener Camping Club only holds your name and email address.
Like a lot of other websites, our website uses small tracking cookies and other services to enhance your browsing experience – and to help you use our website. You can learn more about tracking cookies here. Cookies do not give us access to your electronic device or any other information about you.
Links to external websites
Our website may provide links to other websites which we think maybe of interest to you and our other website visitors. However we are not responsible for the content of those sites or information you may provide whilst visiting those sites.
Access to your personal information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information we have, please write to us at this address: Skrinkle Bay Camping, SA70 7TT.